Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the details required for making payments using NEFT, RTGS or any other electronic methods ?
For making payments using electronic bank transfer methods, you will need the information listed below. Please also include the order number that was sent via email to you when you placed the order into the notes section of the transfer. For any assistance, please write to email@example.com.
Bank Name: Yes Bank Ltd.
Bank District: Bangalore Urban
Bank Branch: Bangalore
Account Name: Arnav And Co.
Account Number: 002284100001780
IFSC Code: YESB0000022
SWIFT Code: YESB NBB XXX
2. What are the details required for making payments using cheques or demand drafts?
For making payments using bank cheques or demand drafts, you will need the information listed below. Please also include the order number that was sent via email to you when you placed the order into the notes section of the transfer. For any assistance, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make payable to: Arnav & Co.
Mailing Address: Arnav & Co., No. 17 (251), 9th Main, 7th Cross, Jayanagar 2nd Block, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560011
Phone: +91 99860 01216
3. Do you ship jewellery outside India?
The short answer is 'yes', however we do not ship to every country as yet. Please check with us before placing an order from countries other than UK, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
4. How long do I have after placing an order to make the payment?
In cases where the customers have chosen to process a payment using methods other than credit/debit cards, we allow up to five days for the payment to be made. The jewellery will be placed on hold for you during this period. The system will put the item back on sale if we are unable to indicate that the payment has been received within the stipulated time.
5. How long do you take to deliver products?
Depending on your specific order, the products can take from one to four weeks to ship from our warehouses.
6. Do you offer the Cash-On-Delivery service?
We are currently providing the ability to pay for your products with cash or with a credit/debit card when the items are delivered to your doorstep for residents within Bangalore and only for orders greater than ₹ 25,000 in value.
7. How does my friend and I benefit if I refer them?
Let's completely ignore the fact that your friend would be getting introduced to some of the best Indian jewellery available and move straight on to the fact that your friend will benefit by getting ₹250 off of their first purchase! You, on the other hand will get 2,500 points if your friend successfully completes that purchase. You can redeem against many great rewards that we publish from time to time including free domestic shipping anywhere in India - a benefit of ₹ 1,500!
If you're ready to begin, click here to get started!
8. How do I buy jewellery on the website?
Buying online isn't a process that's familiar to everyone, but here are a few steps that you can follow that will allow you to purchase a piece of jewellery easily on our website. It may look daunting, but don't worry, you'll get the hang of it in no time.
- Click here to open a new browser window with the same website
- Find the item you like by going through the jewellery and clicking on it to get details
- Once you have found a piece that you like, you can click on the "Add to cart" button on that page
- The item will be added to your virtual shopping cart
- You can now either click on the back button on your browser to continue finding other items or you can continue onwards to pay for your item
- To complete your purchase and place your order, click on the "Checkout" button
- You will be provided the option to create an account with us or to check out as a guest. We recommend that you create an account as having a membership has a number of benefits.
- You will be asked for a few details, please fill those out and then click on the "Next" button on the bottom of the page
- You can now choose a separate billing address if you want to get it shipped to a different place. By default it will be the same as your billing address and you can leave it that way if you choose.
- You will be asked to choose the method of shipment. By default, the best option is chosen for you, but if you would like to have the item picked up from our store in Bangalore, you can choose to do that too. Click on the "Next" button at the bottom when you're done.
- You are then asked how you would like to pay for your items. You can choose from a number of methods including credit and debit cards, net banking, bank transfers including RTGS and NEFT, bank cheques or money orders and you can even choose to walk into the store and pay for it in Bangalore which is a convenient option if you have a friend or relative who can do that for you. We recommend choosing credit or debit cards as it's secure and convenient.
- Once you're done filling in your credit card details, click on the next button and you are done! You will get a confirmation email from us stating that you have placed an order with us for the said product. We usually ship items to you as soon as they become available in our inventory. This process may sometimes take four weeks.
9. What are the costs involved for international shipments?
For silver jewellery whose final value is less than ₹25,000, the cost of shipment is ₹3,000. For items of greater value, the shipment charges will be up to ₹14,000. Please also note that some countries levy an import duty/VAT/other taxes for jewellery imports. Please check with your local laws on what that amount will be and if it can be refunded when you file your taxes. We can assist you in finding out this information if you write to us at email@example.com.
10. How can I best take care of my jewellery?
The following easy steps will ensure that your jewellery be looking its best for years to come
- Please store the jewellery in the packaging that we provide as it will help prevent corrosion
- Please wear perfumes, deodorants, lotions and the like before wearing the jewellery
- Handle your jewellery with care as many of our fine pieces have delicate parts and can be damaged with rough use
- Do not clean your jewellery with chemical cleaners, please bring it to us instead.